The services of Little Earthies are flexible and adaptable to curriculum integration in a wide variety of school and environmental settings. They embrace Australian Curriculum, Crossways and Inquiry-based Learning. Services include:
Green Thumbs: Gardening Workshops
- Edible garden design, production and maintenance;
- Indigenous garden design, production and maintenance; and
- Composting, propagation, garden art, organic pest control and cooking.
Professional Support for Teachers
- Developing work units; and
- Ecological conversion and sustainability.
Learning and reflection including:
- On Holy Ground;
- Understanding the Pope’s encyclical Laudato Si
- Support and guidance in the development of a whole-of-school ecological strategic plan;
- Development of a sustainability action group that looks at whole-of-school and sector priorities;
- Grant and funding support including sourcing and/or writing grant applications and sponsorship letters;
- Developing Student Leadership programs; and
- Developing a whole-of-school ‘Earth Day’